I wish everyone would quit blaming Dooley for the problems in our football program.Everyone forgets the mess he inherited when he got here our program had been going over the last 10 years.Everyone wants to praise Fulmer but he is part to blame for this as is Kiffin.Give dooley some time to get everything in place you dont rebuild a program in 3 years from where ours was and expect to win 10 games a years with a SEC team.
1. Crimson Tide dominate Tyler Wilson-Less Razorbacks – haven’t loss an SEC opener since 1991.
2. Kevin Scarbinsky: “Put the greatest Razorbacks of all time in their prime on the same team, assemble a veritable Who’s Who of Hogs, and it still might not have been enough. Not against this Alabama team.”
3. “If there was one constant among the observers in the Razorback Stadium press box on Saturday, it was the opinion that John L. Smith is a nut.”
4. “There are nine games left and the most popular discussion, which probably began at halftime Saturday, is about who will be the next head coach of the Razorbacks.”
5. Wilson: “We’ve got a big game against Rutgers next week. I’m going to do everything in my power to be a part of it and be the starting quarterback to run out there on the field and get a win.”
6. Razorbacks have been outscored 79-10 since the QB’s injury.
Florida 37 – Tennessee 20
7. Trailing 20-13, Gators run off 24 unanswered points. Derek Dooley: “We lost big plays and turnovers.”
8. “From that 7:33 mark of the third period until the final horn, the Vols totaled 35 yards of offense and no points while Florida piled up 311 yards and 24 points.”
9. Will Muschamp: “As the game wore on, I thought we were winning the line of scrimmage.”
10. Pat Dooley: ” I don’t know that I have ever heard a Tennessee fan base so confident before a game against Florida.”
11. John Adams: “The Gators surged. The Vols folded. The streak continued.”
12. Mike Bianchi: “Let’s not forget, the two coaches in this game, Dooley and UF’s Will Muschamp, came into Saturday with a combined 0-15 record against ranked teams. “