2. A Georgia BCS title will mean a $150,000 bonus for defensive coordinator Todd Grantham.
3. Minimum ticket price at Vanderbilt this year – $50 bucks.
4. Jatashun Beachum has re-enrolled at Arkansas – but is not on the football team.
5. Jon Solomon: “If it so desires, Alabama could become an SEC athletics powerhouse.”
6. A Columbia, Missouri group will spend roughly $350,000 on pre-game football parties this fall.
7. When it comes to certain schools leaving the Big 12, Kansas coach Bill Self doesn’t have a problem with it.
8. There are many reasons why Jelan Kendrick is no longer a member of the Ole Miss basketball team.
9. Tennessee’s Jeronne Maymon has surgery on his left knee but is expected to be ready when the Vols basketball team goes to Italy in August.
10. The number one college basketball player in 2011-2012? Not a surprise.
11. Former Florida guard Bradley Beal could be a top three pick in the NBA draft later this month.
12. Former Gator Chandler Parsons is glad he stayed all four years at Florida.
13. “Anyone who really thinks college presidents will suddenly get religion and put education over sports is dreaming.”
14. Questions raised about I’ll Have Another’s trainer after horse pulls out of Belmont Stakes. “Checkered history..”