1. Looking for betting lines for November SEC football games? Well, here are a bunch of them (and they’re sure to be real accurate).
2. LSU’s Les Miles gave a surprise commencement address at his Ohio high school on Saturday, telling graduates: “You’ve got to live life like someone’s stealing it from you.”
3. This writer expects defensive back Corey Broomfield to be one of the 25 most important figures for Mississippi State this fall.
4. Meanwhile, this writer’s long countdown of important Ole Miss footballers has reached #58, fullback HR Greer.
5. Georgia D-line coach Rodney Garner says his latest group stacks up with the best he’s ever coached.
6. This writer says Florida Atlantic is the least important game on UGA’s schedule.
7. Construction work is underway at Vanderbilt.
8. Yet another writer comes out in favor of a nine-game SEC football schedule.
9. This scribe says everything about college football — from the number of conference games played to overall spending — is imbalanced.