Jordan Wilkins: Auburn ‘Probably’ No. 1

Auburn appears to still be the leader for running back Jordan Wilkins from St. Benedict at Auburndale High School in Cordova, Tenn.

Wilkins cited his relationship with Auburn’s coaching staff, including running backs coach Curtis Luper.

“Auburn is still way up there,” Wilkins told 247Sports. “I’m not going to lie, it’s probably my No. 1 school right now. I talk to Coach Luper day in and day out. They’re like family. I’m real close to all the coaches up there. So far, that’s where I like but I have a couple more visits and then I’ll go from there.”

Wilkins visited Vanderbilt on Saturday. He could also take trips to Tennessee and Michigan, the other two schools he’s considering.

Wilkins, who’s ranked the nation’s No. 4 all-purpose running back by 247Sports, has continued to say he plans to make a decision this summer.

Barton Simmons of 247Sports told WNML Radio on Wednesday that Auburn appeared to be the favorite to land Wilkins when he makes his final decision.

“He’s theirs to lose I think at this point,” Simmons said.

Auburn has 13 commitments for the class of 2013 but is still looking for its first pledge from a running back.

I have some question

I only want one of my posts to show on my blogger homepage, but it keeps showing the latest one, and I do not want to see that post. What can I do?.

hello everyone. I am planning to start a website with my partner in Australia. But now, later, we get know that a website with the same concept is already exist in UK and they have patent themselves. so does this can cause us a problem. second thing is…

How do Microsoft and the owners of Firefox make money? Google is planning to create a browser also to compete with them called “chrome”. I was wondering where does the source of revenue come in? There are no ads, etc. These programs are free..

I have some question

Someone said that you had to buy a domain, or your blogs weren’t seen by everybody, is that true? Do you know what a domain is? IF not do not answer please..

I like your blog

I have a food blog on blogger and I would like to add a option to make it easy for people to print my recipes. Any help? I have looked at the few places the net has up but they do not seem to be good nor work. Thank you..

I have a limited account and an administrator account on Windows XP. I would like to import all of my Firefox settings from my Limited Account to my Admin Account so they are exactly the same..

7. wow thats great

I put a WordPress blog on my website a few days ago, and I was just curious about how it works. So I just want to know if all the posts are saved into a single file or if they are separate for each post. Then I also want to know where they can be found…

How do i get rid of undefined in blog posts?

I have some question

Computer question (How long does an average person keep a computer for?