1. Ex-Florida football coach Charley Pell is proof that clinical depression can be treated.
2. From snapping a long losing streak to Tennessee in football to capturing a national title in hoops, Kentucky AD Mitch Barnhart realizes the Wildcats have had a special year.
3. This writer believes South Carolina’s hire of Frank Martin was the best basketball pickup of the offseason.
4. Tennessee’s Derek Dooley needs to win games… and sell more tickets.
5. Hey, SEC fans, here’s an interesting look at a slice of Missouri’s football history.
7. Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson hopes to return to the Manning Passing Academy this summer.