1. Harvey Updyke shows up for an SEC softball game and gets ejected.
2. Bruce Feldman explains his Bobby Petrino to Kentucky idea.
3. Williams-Brice Stadium will have a different look this fall.
4. Mike Anderson: “At UAB in our second year, we made the Sweet 16. My second year at Missouri, we made the Sweet 16. The, the third year, the Elite 8. See where we’re headed here?”
5. New Mexico assistant Ryan Miller joins the basketball staff at Mizzou.
6. Former Kentucky player Sean Woods is now the basketball coach at Morehead State.
7. Which early season basketball tournament looks to have the strongest field next season?
8. SEC baseball becoming more like SEC football – dominant.
9. If Texas said yes to West Virginia, would it really say no to Boise?
10. 50 years later, NBA legend Don Nelson finally gets his college diploma.