1. It appears as though there could actually be some serious discussion of raising the NBA’s minimum age limit. (If that happens, the one-and-done rule could disappear.)
2. The SEC will try out wireless communication for its officiating crews this fall.
3. A great find. Now you can read a letter Paul “Bear” Bryant wrote to an incoming Alabama freshman about 40 years ago. (We pause for Tide fans to wipe their tears.)
4. Think Nick Saban will remind his team about Jim Delany’s “that team” remark when they open with Michigan this fall?
5. LSU chancellor Mike Martin is a finalist to become the chancellor at Colorado State.
6. Here’s a look at Mississippi State’s safety position p0st-spring drills.
7. And here’s a look at Florida’s receiving corps after spring practice.
8. This writer tells you which nonconference teams he thinks Georgia should schedule in football.
9. Kentucky hoops signee Nerlens Noel says the NCAA hasn’t contacted him directly and that he’s in “great position to qualify” academically.
10. Steve Spurrier and Frank Martin visited Augusta, Georgia yesterday saying, “It’s great to cross the state line and still be in Gamecock Country.”