1. It’s never too early to start projecting next year’s NCAA Tournament bracket, right? Right? (Congrats to Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Missouri and Tennessee.)
2. The postseason football options before conference commissioners appear to be down to four (and none includes an eight-team plan as the NCAA’s president suggested earlier this week).
3. Is Alabama’s offensive line actually too big?
4. Auburn’s Jermaine Whitehead is making the move to safety this spring.
5. New D-coordinator Paul Haynes wants versatile defensive ends at Arkansas.
6. Rebel defensive back Dehendret Collins is now running on Ole Miss’ first-team defense.
7. Mississippi State linebacker Chris Hughes is starting to come around after a troubled start to his career.
8. New MSU hoops coach Rick Ray will retain George Brooks from Rick Stansbury’s staff. (Phil Cunningham — nominated by Dee Bost to replace Stansbury will be looking for work.)
9. Will Muschamp is hoping for a smoother second year at Florida.
10. With Malcolm Mitchell working in the secondary, is Tavarres King ready to be Georgia’s #1 receiver?
11. Kentucky hoops assistant Orlando Antigua may be the frontrunner for Duquesne’s head coaching job.
12. John Calipari is hoping the Cats have six first-round NBA draft picks… but the players haven’t made up their minds yet.
13. UK’s football team will draw stability from its offensive line this season. (What? UK football coverage?)
14. Frank Martin is having to deal with potential transfers out of the South Carolina basketball program.
15. Tennessee’s run game appears on the mend this spring.
16. Aggie players like new coach Kevin Sumlin’s loud music at Texas A&M’s practices.
17. Are we about to see the end of the Cinderella in college sports?