1. Arkansas AD Jeff Long on replacing football coach Bobby Petrino: “The thought of changing the system that it took all spring practice to install has impacted my decision.”
2. When will the decision be made: ”I hope to make a decision in days, and it won’t be weeks before we have a decision.”
4. Message the same at Mississippi State where it’s now Tyler Russell’s team.
5. Bulldogs wide receiver Jameon Lewis sparkles in the Maroon and White game.
9. Derek Dooley: “(M)aking a lot of critical mistakes in critical situations, that’s obviously something we’ve got to get better at before next fall.”
10. 2,300 non-renewals for season tickets at Neyland Stadium.
11. At Kentucky’s Blue-White game, did the Wildcats discover some play makers?
12. Joker Phillips: ”I’m really pleased with our tight ends right now.”
13. Can Kentucky football draw inspiration…from Kentucky baseball?
14. Former Maryland offensive lineman Max Garcia is now a Florida Gator.
15. It’s a wide-open competition at linebacker for the Auburn Tigers.
16. It’s looking like Jameill Showers will be Texas A&M’s quarterback this fall.
17. A potential first-round pick at one point, former Georgia tight end Orson Charles now expects to go much later.
19. Frank Martin, the son of Cuban immigrants, and the long road to South Carolina.
20. Bobby Petrino makes this list of Top 10 sports sex scandals since 2000.
21. Best seat for a sporting event – your living room?