1. Here’s what one reporter learned from Florida’s spring practice.
2. And, hey, Bama fans, you’re not the first school to have your crystal football busted.
3. Mark Richt has met with Malcolm Mitchell and planned out a two-way strategy for the wideout/corner.
4. Tailback Ken “Boo” Malcome is on track for success this fall.
5. John Calipari will have to mold a new bunch of all-starts into a team-first unit next season.
6. Derek Dooley has put together a bigger defense at Tennessee this spring, but what about the unit’s speed?
9. The folks at AthlonSports.com are debating whether Vanderbilt or cross-state rival Tennessee will win more games this fall.
10. Gary Pinkel and Missouri are out to earn the respect of their new conference mates.
11. This season’s Chick-fil-A Bowl will kickoff at 7:30pm ET on New Year’s Eve… as usual.
12. Former Tennessee assistant basketball coach and current juco coach Steve Forbes says a new NCAA policy is “outlandish” because it makes it look like “they don’t want junior college kids anymore.”