1. Texas A&M- South Carolina? Missouri – Arkansas? Are new cross-division rivalries coming to the SEC?
3. Did Stalling really say this?
4. High fever didn’t keep Jarnell Stokes from playing.
5. David Climer: “Excluding Kentucky’s remarkable run, this closing burst by UT is the biggest story of the SEC basketball season.” Bruce Pearl likes these Vols, too.
7. Kevin Scarbinsky on basketball in Alabama: “The most important month on the basketball calendar hasn’t been a good time in this state in ages.”
9. Arkansas to play LSU in first round of SEC Tournament.
10. Auburn 67 – LSU 52. Tigers head to New Orleans “with a lot of confidence.”
13. Could Bradley Beal also be playing his final game at Florida?
14. Florida’s forgotten class of 2008.
15. How could Bobby Knight talk about the best team and the best player in the country and not mention Kentucky and Anthony Davis?
19. Meet LSU defensive tackle Anthony Johnson -he’s 6’3″, 310 pounds and his nickname is “Freak.”
21. New Kentucky assistant Pat Washington bonded with Cats offensive coordinator Randy Sanders back in their Tennessee days.
22. Former Vanderbilt linebacker Chris Marve may head to law school instead of the NFL.
23. In 1992, Digger Phelps told his son-in-law it was time to get a real job. 20 years later, Jamie Moyer is still pitching, eight months shy of his 50th birthday.
24. “No team in NCAA history, men or women, has ever capped a perfect season by cutting down the nets after the final game of the NCAA Tournament in celebration of its 40th victory.” But the Baylor women could do just that.