1. Kevin Scarbinsky: Is Nick Saban doing to Les Miles what he did to Urban Meyer?
2. Derek Dooley on multi-year scholarships: “We forget this is a contract, a two-way street.”
3. And on the season-ending loss at Kentucky: “It eats me alive. I didn’t sleep for a week after that game.”
4. Urban Meyer is doing to the Big Ten what Lane Kiffin did to the SEC.
5. ”(J)ust admit everyone’s guilty of poaching on some level…”
6. The Darius Philon story will not go away.
7. Neither will the Jarrett Lee BCS championship game saga.
8. Jordan Jefferson leads two scoring drives but the North beats the South in the Players All-Star Classic.
9. Avery Johnson will legally change his last name to Peterson when he arrives on the LSU campus.
10. A signing day breakdown for the Ole Miss Rebels.
11. And one for Mississippi State.
12. How to work a living room – Kentucky Wildcats style.
17. Kentucky 85 – South Carolina 62. 22 points, eight rebounds and eight blocked shots for Anthony Davis in a record-setting game for the freshman. Worst loss in Darrin Horn’s coaching career.
18. The Big Blue Nation Occupy Movement.
20. Mike Strange: “I pity the teams who have to prepare a scouting report on Tennessee.”
21. Is selfishness killing college basketball?
22. The NFL wants more Thursday night games.
23. Former Kentucky player Dermontti Dawson elected to Pro Football Hall of Fame.
24. IBM says Twitter prefers Eli.
25. The 21 strangest Super Bowl prop bets.
26. The Super Bow is over when this happens.