1. Auburn’s cold-shooting second half cost them at Florida last night.
2. This writer says Alabama’s turmoil-tested team will reach the NCAA Tournament.
3. Mike Anderson thinks fatigue might be an issue for his young Arkansas team.
4. Injured and out for the season, Marshawn Powell can still be an example for the Hogs.
5. Ralston Turner has helped lead LSU to the NCAA Tournament bubble.
6. The Tigers will be going for their fourth win in a row when they host Georgia tonight.
7. Facing Tennessee tonight, Ole Miss needs to finish the season red hot.
8. Rebel freshman Aaron Jones says he’ll be ready if called upon tonight in Knoxville.
9. From the team to the fans, MSU put up a valiant effort against #1 Kentucky last night.
10. The loss of Rodney Hood in the first half really killed the Bulldogs’ upset chances.
11. Versatile Florida forward Will Yeguete is indeed done for the season after breaking his foot against Auburn last night.
12. Suspended Gator tight end AC Leonard has pled not guilty to domestic battery charges today.
13. Georgia needs to find its shooting touch tonight in Baton Rouge…
14. When old buddies Mark Fox and Trent Johnson face off for the third time (each has a win against the other).
15. This writer says Rick Stansbury’s Dogs aren’t disciplined while UK’s Cats are.
16. Credit Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and his defense for sparking last night’s comeback by the Big Blue.
17. South Carolina will try to keep Jeffery Taylor and John Jenkins in check tonight when they travel to Vanderbilt.
18. Darrin Horn wants plenty of “individual accountability” from his Gamecocks.
19. Tennessee’s players know they can’t get caught worrying about RPI, strength of schedule and tourney bids.
20. After losing to shorthanded Alabama on Saturday, Cuonzo Martin isn’t changing the Vols’ lineup for Mississippi’s visit tonight.
21. While Carolina will look to slow Taylor and Jenkins, Vandy’s Kevin Stallings wants those two to start ball-hogging down the stretch.