1. Florida O-lineman James Wilson is trying to gain a sixth year of eligibility from the NCAA.
2. The Gator basketball team isn’t taking Auburn lightly.
3. Georgia might be the next SEC school to begin offering multi-year scholarships.
4. John Calipari expects Mississippi State to bring its A game tonight.
5. Tennessee’s inside threat Jeronne Maymon is working to extend his range.
6. Tied for fourth place in the SEC — with a 6-6 league record — has the Vols in “a good place” according to point guard Trae Golden.
7. After knocking off MSU at home, Auburn has some confidence as it hits the road for a game at Florida tonight.
8. Anthony Grant’s decision to suspend Tony Mitchell for the year while allowing JaMychal Green to return…
9. Might just provide Alabama’s basketball team a chance stabilize.
10. Arkansas’ players need to quickly forget the homecourt whoopin’ put on them by Florida over the weekend.
11. A win over top-ranked Kentucky would provide Mississippi State’s NCAA tourney resume with a big boost.
12. New offensive line coach Matt Luke is open to making change along Ole Miss’ O-line this spring.
13. On the hardwood, Murphy Holloway and Reginald Buckner should be well-rested for the Rebels’ stretch run.
14. So what are the top storylines heading into spring practice?