1. Former Tennessee assistant Pat Washington is reportedly headed to Kentucky to replace former Tennessee player Tee Martin.
2. What’s the fate of Florida tight end A.C. Leonard? Ninth arrest in 14 months under Will Muschamp.
3. Mike Bianchi: “It will be absolutely shocking if Gators coach Will Muschamp doesn’t dismiss sophomore tight end A.C. Leonard from the team for the latest in the perpetual string of embarrassing UF arrests.”
5. Jon Solomon: “The NCAA’s multiyear scholarship rule, even if it’s more symbolic than substantive, is one whose time had come again.”
6. What a difference a year makes. Mark Richt can now joke about the “hot seat.”
7. “Arkansas’ schedule sets up well for a 2012 run at the SEC West and national title.”
8. Razorbacks and Texas A&M likely won’t see Arlington, Texas again until 2014.
12. Florida at Arkansas. John Pelphrey returns to Razorback country and the freshman class that was supposed to save his job. Gators face an Arkansas team undefeated at home. Florida players Will Yeguete and Mike Rosario may return.
13. Guaranteed to be an upset?
15. Inside the NCAA’s mock tournament selection committee process.
16. What’s the point of the NCAA bashing its critics?
17. Can Tim Tebow’s mechanics be corrected?
18. Spring football schedules for all BCS schools.
19. Texas Supreme Court rejects Mike Leach’s appeal against Texas Tech. Also suing ESPN Inc.