1. A home loss to Georgia sent Mississippi State’s RPI tumbling.
2. Ole Miss has a Thursday-Saturday turnaround at Vanderbilt and then at Kentucky. Ouch.
3. Georgia’s infamous “mat drills” haven’t gone away completely.
4. Marquis Teague is finally running the Kentucky team to John Calapari’s liking.
5. South Carolina’s new football aides will face some challenges this spring.
6. Tennessee’s six new gridiron assistants are just getting acclimated to live on a mostly-new staff.
7. Kevin Stallings wants better play from Vanderbilt’s bench.