2. Is Eddie Lacy the next star running back at Alabama?
3. Jeff Schultz: “Saban and LSU’s Les Miles are two of the biggest abusers of oversigning.”
4. Exactly how often do players break commitments?
5. Did Jarrett Lee expect to play in the BCS Championship Game: “I did. I really did.” What about those viral emails? “All that stuff … that’s completely false.”
7. Father of LSU victim in the notorious Krystal video steps forward.
8. Alabama fan Brian Downing, released on $10,000 bond, faces life as a registered sex offender if convicted.
9. Harvey Updyke turns down a plea bargain.
10. With 18 or more starters back next year, Tennessee, Auburn, Florida and Vanderbilt will all be among the most experienced teams in college football in 2012.
11. Former Florida QB John Brantley will have one last chance to impress NFL scouts at today’s East-West Shrine all-star game.
12. Tennessee has a new defensive line coach.
13. Current Alabama outside linebackers’ coach and former Tennessee assistant Lance Thompson worked three years in Knoxville without a signed contract.
14. Worried about potential NCAA violations, Mississippi State asks that some billboards be taken down.
16. Ole Miss hopes to have a new AD in place by the end of semester, meaning Pete Boone could be retiring sooner rather than later.
17. Former Georgia player and grad assistant Nick Jones is leaving for Coastal Carolina.
18. Did you know a team with Gene Chizik on its staff has never lost a bowl game? That the number of points scored by this past year’s Vanderbilt team were the most for the school since 1915? A number-crunching wrap of the 2011 SEC football season.
21. Michigan at Arkansas. Wolverines expecting a speed trap.
22. Connecticut at Tennessee. Jarnell Stokes is ready for his close-up - freshman gets his first start.
23. “The most recent three defending champs to visit Thompson-Boling went home with a loss.”
24. Ole Miss at Georgia. Can the Rebels figure out how to win on the road in the SEC?
28. Seth Davis’ weekend picks.
29. Texas A&M Board of Regents meet Monday to discuss exit fee from Big 12.
30. New York Times: How Big-Time Sports Ate College Life
31. The Gatorade shower and the apocryphal George Allen story.
32. Could former Ohio State coach Jim Tressel be headed to the NFL?
33. Five books on the dark side of football.