Mississippi State at Arkansas (Little Rock)
1. Can a three quarterback rotation deliver what Mississippi State has never done – win against the Razorbacks in the state of Arkansas?
2. “Houdini” Joe Adams was headed to USC, then Bobby Petrino came on the scene.
3. Petrino: “We have to control the line of scrimmage.”
LSU at Ole Miss
4. It’s the number-one team in the country vs. the worst team in the SEC.
5. A win tonight and LSU will have 11 regular season wins for only the second-time in school history.
6. Houston Nutt’s home finale as coach of the Rebels. Can there be one last gotcha game?
7. In the last ten years, no coach has won more games against the Tigers than Nutt.
8. When it comes to the quarterbacking situation at LSU, Les Miles is pushing the right buttons…again.
9. The three letters that can be a dangerous thing. B-C-S.
Vanderbilt at Tennessee
10. Reeling Tennessee vs. rising Vanderbilt.
11. Can the Vols do something tonight they haven’t done in over a month? Score in the second half.
12. David Climer on Derek Dooley: “When he’s not grasping at straws, he’s reaching for the leash.”
13. A must-win situation for Tennessee – clinging to postseason dreams.