1. Alabama wants a rematch with LSU.
2. Gene Wojciechowski: Alabama-LSU “became 99.9 percent official Saturday afternoon at Jordan-Hare Stadium.”
3. Chris DuFresne: “There remains a chance voters will rise up again and prevent LSU-Alabama II.”
4. Looks like the Chik-Fil-A or Gator Bowl for Auburn.
5. South Carolina likely headed to the Outback or Cotton Bowl.
7. Bowl projections from the Orlando Sentinel.
8. Kentucky 87 – Portland 63. Lowest turnover total for the Wildcats since 1993.
9. USC 63 - USC 60. Gamecocks fall to Southern Cal.
10. Arkansas 86 – Grambling 44. Freshmen score 53 of the Razorbacks total.
11. Former Les Miles assistant Larry Porter reportedly out at Memphis.
12. Washington State coach rumored to be out - Mike Leach could be the target.