Arkansas 49 – Tennessee 7
1. A record-setting night for both teams.
2. Razorbacks most lopsided win ever against the Vols.
4. Vols rack up yards but not points.
5. John Adams: “The Vols’ lack of effort was as obvious as their lack of talent in the second half in which the Razorbacks scored 28 unanswered points, often with ridiculous ease.”
LSU 42 – Western Kentucky 9
6. Tigers move to 10-0, Les Miles gets his 100th career victory.
7. Sluggish start for LSU. Four fumbles and a one-touchdown lead at half.
8. Western Kentucky assistant coach arrested for DWI early Saturday morning.
Louisiana Tech 27 – Ole Miss 7
9. Ole Miss offensive coordinator David Lee: “That was a living nightmare.”
10. QB Randall Mackey fumbles three times.
11. Twelve tackles for loss for the Tech defense.
Alabama 24 – Mississippi State 7
12. Alabama keeps it BCS championship game hopes alive.
13. Kevin Scarbinsky: “Nothing cures a hangover like – wait for it – a little hair of the Bulldog.”
14. The “combination of ineptitude and indifference made for one of the most boring games I’ve sat through in years.”
15. Bama offense lacks consistency.
16. Second quarter turning point -Bulldogs fail to convert interception into points.
17. Oregon wants a rematch with LSU.