Before we rush to meet family and gobble down some turkey, we want to catch you up on some headlines from across the league.
But before we start the headlines, we want to extend our thanks to you for reading and supporting MrSEC.com. Your loyalty is very much appreciated.
May all of you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
1. The NCAA’s scholarship reforms could change the way schools recruit.
2. Alabama’s Trent Richardson has done well on the road this year… and a trip to Auburn is up next.
3. Auburn is getting healthier as the Iron Bowl nears.
4. Prepping for #1 LSU and reeling from the death of teammate Garrett Uekman, Bobby Petrino has kept his team away from the media this week.
5. Tomorrow’s game will be one of the most important in Razorback history.
6. LSU is in position to “bail out the BCS.”
7. MSU’s Chad Bumphis is fired up for the Egg Bowl.
8. The Ole Miss defense has been run ragged this season.
9. John Brantley’s ankle has healed to the point that he’ll now be able to go under center when Florida faces Florida State.
10. Auburn, Florida and Georgia Tech… with a win against the Yellow Jackets, Georgia can sweep its oldest rivals.
11. There’s no official word on whether or not Isaiah Crowell will play Saturday.
12. Kentucky’s quarterbacks aren’t 100% healthy with Tennessee up next.
13. We were asked last night on Lexington radio about recent rumors that Joker Phillips won’t be back next year. We don’t believe there’s anything to them… just like the Mark Richt resignation rumors from earlier this week. These guys aren’t buying the Phillips talk, either.
14. Should the South Carolina-Clemson rivalry move to Thanksgiving?
15. Tennessee will look to correct red zone errors against Kentucky on Saturday.
16. Depending on who’s eligible, Vanderbilt (or Mississippi State or Tennessee) could land in the Music City Bowl.