Kentucky 38 – Jacksonville State 14
1, Wildcats win the “Relief Bowl.”
2. 148 yards for CoShik Williams.
3. Linebacker Danny Trevathan knocks out a referee.
Arkansas 29 – Ole Miss 24
4. Ten straight SEC losses for the Rebels.
5. Ole Miss blows a 17-point lead. Houston Nutt did that once at Arkansas – losing to an eventual national champion.
6. Nutt takes issue with pre-game predictions in post-game news conference.
7. Halftime adjustments key for the Razorbacks.
8. Career-high 160 yards for Dennis Johnson.
9. Arkansas offense generates seven plays 20-yards or longer but Tyler Wilson doesn’t throw a TD pass for first time this season.
10. Did anyone wear black?
LSU 45 – Auburn 10
11. Bring on Alabama. LSU’s largest margin-of-victory ever against Auburn.
12. Worst loss for a defending national champion since 1984.
13. Turnovers, penalties, and big plays spell doom for Auburn.
14. Six sacks and ten tackles for losses. LSU defense dominant.
15. LSU has trailed for 6 1/2 minutes all season.
16. ” (I)f the Tigers do lose, it will be because they made mistakes, not because the Crimson Tide is the better team.”
Vanderbilt 44- Army 21
18. Jordan Rogers adds 98 yards in his start at quarterback.
Alabama 37 – Tennessee 6
19. 31-point second half means Alabama can turn its attention to LSU.
20. John Adams: “Alabama had 31 points in the second half. Tennessee didn’t make a first down.”
21, Kevin Scarbinsky: “The Tide and Tigers will play the game to end all games, and if it plays out as expected, with one team winning on a pick six in the fifth overtime, it will start the debate to end all debates.”
22. Alabama vs. LSU? Tennessee says it’s a toss-up.
23. Second-half collapse a familiar theme for the Vols.
24. Drama at the top of the BCS standings.
25. Mid-term grades for the Florida Gators.
26. Updated bowl projections.