John, you don't take criticism very well, now do you? Like I said, you run a great site, but where you get off base is taking a particular point of view regardless of the facts.
This is your headline;'
"Muschamp/Saban Split Not As Amicable As They Say"
Is this misleading? Not if one does not read the whole article you reference. You do use exact quotes , but YOU FAIL TO DISLCOSE ONE IMPORTANT SET OF FACTS. To wit, here is a exact quote from later in the article;
"Muschamp's parents denied rumors that Saban forced him out, and both Muschamp and Saban said they had no major problems while with the Dolphins. "
John, 95% of your articles and replies are intelligent, thoughtful, rational, objective and friendly. The other 5% of the time when they are not tends to sully your site and your reputation.