I am the SEC writer for CFFInsider.com and this collection of links has been incredibly helpful. Keep up the good work!
On the road to a business meeting in Chattanooga today, so this is our first headline rundown compiled in the passenger side seat of a moving vehicle.
Please excuse any typos.
1. Alabama linebacker CJ Mosley will miss the Florida game.
2. This writer says Will Muschamp will win a lot of games in Gainesville, but not this weekend’s.
3. Auburn will be going after Stephen Garcia tomorrow.
4. AU defensive end Dee Ford will miss the rest of the season with a back injury.
5. Jake Bequette and Broderick Green might — might — be back on Saturday.
6. The Hogs have been working out indoors this week to stay fresh.
7. Les Miles says there’s no reason — for guys like me — to wonder how Jarrett Lee will respond to the return of Jordan Jefferson.
8. Top-ranked LSU wants to avoid an upset loss at the hands of Kentucky… like the one they experience in 2007.
9. Ole Miss quarterback Zack Stoudt says his team is still confident at 1-3.
10. Tomorrow night’s game with Fresno State will be the Rebels’ first-ever in the Pacific Time Zone. Ever.
11. MSU quarterback Chris Relf says he needs be more confident.
12. Stats are deceiving for the Bulldogs’ defensive tackles.
13. Charlie Weis’ offense has its roots in Alabama football.
14. The Gator run defense will be seriously tested this weekend.
15. A day after quitting, running back Ken Malcome returned to Georgia’s football team.
16. Isaiah Crowell is still looking to take one to the house.
17. Kentucky is still searching for a big breakout on offense.
18. Joker Phillips has been using mind games to fire up the Cats.
19. South Carolina’s defensive line has taken a step forward.
20. It’s gonna be a Mike Dyer-Marcus Lattimore showdown tomorrow.
21. Tennessee needs more sacks from its defensive line.
22. The pressure of being UT’s quarterback isn’t getting to Tyler Bray.
23. While the football team enjoys an open date, the buzz around Vandy’s basketball team is growing.