That 11 best receivers in the SEC is the worst list ever. 4 WRs from Arkansas and 3 from Bama but none from UF, UT, UK, MSU, Ole Miss or Vandy. By that writers standard, Justin Hunter would be the 5th best WR on the Arkansas team and the 4th best on Bama. Yea right.
1. Caleb King’s troubles at Georgia open the door for Isaiah Crowell.
3. Jeff Schultz: “We saw what Caleb King brought to the table for Georgia. It wasn’t good enough.”
4. Have you resume in by Sunday if you want to be a candidate for the Tennessee AD job.
5. The Willie Lyles saga continues.
6. LSU QB Jordan Jefferson: ”I will be the starter, hands down.”
7. Florida coach Will Muschamp expected to address status of Neiron Ball before two-a-day practices start in August.
8. The 11 best receivers in the SEC.
9. That didn’t last long. Three weeks ago, Kentucky defensive end Nermin Delic gave up football. Now he’s back.
10. Cris Carter’s son will start taking classes at Alabama in August.
11. Warren Norman is a valuable guy for Vanderbilt.
12. The class of 2013 loves John Calipari.
13. Kentucky player Michael Gilchrist changes his last name.
15. “(I)n the annals of Arkansas football history, this may have been the oddest yet good season the Hogs have ever experienced.”
16. Last SEC team to “officially” lose to Ohio State? LSU, back in 1988.
17. Does the punishment at Ohio State fit the crime?
18. West Virginia gets two years probation.
19. Man in banana costume attacks man in gorilla suit. Police called.