1. Winners and losers from the SEC meetings.
2. Coaches aren’t happy.
3. John Clay: “League coaches take decking in Destin.”
4. Pat Dooley: “In reality, it was a win-win for the league’s presidents and its coaches.”
5. Prediction: Alabama – South Carolina in the SEC Championship Game.
6. Kevin Scarbinsky: “Chizik, no doubt, won’t lose an ounce of sleep over this lack of respect. Instead, he should be thrilled by it.”
7. Gainesville perspective on Nick Saban, the Tide and rebuilding in Alabama.
8. Tennessee will be without starting linebacker Herman Lathers when the season opens.
10. Former Ohio State coach John Coooper on the parallels of Bruce Pearl and Jim Tressel.
11. Gene Frenette: “It never ceases to amaze me how people want to give more to athletes that are taken care of more than any students on campus.”
12. SEC spring meetings are over - SEC Media Days are next.
13. Bobby Petrino is impressed with Will Muschamp.
14. Dropping the divisions in SEC basketball: problems solved – problems created.
15. Sophomore forward Glenn Bryant is leaving the Arkansas basketball team.
16. West Virginia approves beer sales at Mountaineer football games.
17. Jim Tressel is no longer the coach but he’s still promising victories.
18. Who will coach Ohio State in 2012?
19. Interesting review of “Those Guys Have All The Fun” – the book about ESPN.