Former UM Guard Gaskins Transferring To La. Tech

Ole Miss guard Trevor Gaskins is following ex-Rebel assistant Michael White to Ruston, Louisiana.  Gaskins announced via Twitter yesterday that he will transfer to Louisiana Tech for his final season of basketball.

Gaskins’ last season of college ball will be White’s first season as Tech’s head coach.  White served as an assistant UM — his alma mater — for seven years and worked specifically with the guards.

Gaskins averaged 6.1 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists in about 20 minutes of play per game for the Rebels in 2010-11.  Had he stayed in Oxford, he could have helped a backcourt that lost Chris Warren and Zach Graham to graduation this spring.  Warren and Graham led Andy Kennedy’s team in scoring last season.

Great

I want to start a review blog. My friend and I would be reviewing books, games, toys etc..

2. More says:

Great

How do I start a website for free or cheap?

3. urlman cow says:

Thorn of Girl

Superb details is usually found on this net web site.

4. website says:

The Ships’s Voyages

I believe know-how just can make it even worse. Now there’s a channel to in no way care, now there wouldn’t be considered a possibility for them to find.

5. good says:

Thorn of Girl

Great data may be observed on this net website.

6. fast credit card cash advance

Visit our site and read about fast credit card cash advance

7. my site says:

The Absent Game

Among me and my husband we’ve owned a lot more MP3 gamers through the years than I can count, like Sansas, iRivers, iPods (basic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few many years I’ve settled down to one line of gamers.

8. website says:

The Birch of the Shadow

I feel there may perhaps be a couple duplicates, but an exceedingly handy checklist! I’ve tweeted this. A lot of thanks for sharing!

9. iUnlox – Official iPhone IMEI Factory Unlocking Service

Do you want to unlock your iPhone 5c permanently with an official network unlock? Unlock any type of iPhone using any level of operating system. Factory iPhone unlocks are permanent, processed by Apple, completed in iTunes and do not ruin your warranty…

10. Sources

[...]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]…