1. Jon Solomon on Auburn and Alabama: “From back-to-back champions to back-to-back probations?”
2. Georgia’s spring game – it’s steak and lobster for the winners, beanie weenies for the losers.
3. Ole Miss spring game – the focus is on the defense.
4. Houston Nutt’s most important spring game?
6. Auburn spring game – offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn: “We do have so many young guys, so many inexperienced guys.”
7. Malzahn on quarterback race -“fairly close in my mind.”
8. Tennessee spring game – Vols need versatility from their linebackers.
9. John Adams: “Georgia qualifies as the only team in the SEC East better set at quarterback than Tennessee.”
10. “Slim pickings” for the pre-season SEC quarterback?
11. Vanderbilt spring game (Sunday) – Larry Smith is the man to beat at quarterback.
12. Series of concussions end the career of Kentucky offensive lineman Dave Ulinski.
13. The LSU-Oregon game in September is already generating buzz.
14. Two Florida wide receivers are headed elsewhere.
15. Steve Spurrier gets a raise but not an extension.
16. Arkansas running back Broderick Green expected to miss the 2011 season with an ACL tear.
17. Razorbacks linebacker Ross Rasner arrested on drug and alcohol charges.
18. Rule changes are coming to college football this fall.
19. The “Dooley Rule” arrives.
20. Kendall Durant and Jason Carter are leaving the Alabama basketball program.
22. Does Kentucky really need a new basketball arena?
23. David Cason once played for Kevin Stallings. Now he’s joining him as an assistant coach.
24. Banning the “Kiss Cam”.
25. The myths of college basketball’s one-and-done.
26. Who would you put in the Hall of Fame first – a gambler or a steroid user? Pete Rose turned 70 this week.