1. Butler 74 – Florida 71 (OT). ”(On) Saturday, a few inches were worth about 850 miles for the Gators.
2. Tough way to end for Florida’s three seniors.
3. Gene Frenette: “Donovan committed a colossal blunder Saturday.”
4. Linda Robertson: “It was like the Gators were marching toward a party on Bourbon Street and suddenly got hit by a New Orleans voodoo hex.”
5. Mike Bianchi: “Questionable late-game shot selection.”
6. Kentucky vs. North Carolina – expect to enjoy some great guard play.
7. How the Cats and the Tar Heels match up.
8. A lot has changed since these two teams met in December.
9. Freshman Doron Lamb talks about wanting to come back to Kentucky next year.
10. The never ending debate over the royalty of college basketball.
11. Chronicling the demise of Bruce Pearl.
12. What does Mike Hamilton need to do to find Bruce Pearl’s replacement? According to Ron Higgins, “all he needs is a full tank of gas to drive to Nashville on Wednesday.”
13. Belmont’s Rick Byrd has interviewed for the job – here’s an update on the status of the candidates.
14. Mike Anderson comes home to Arkansas.
15. Missouri reporter gets boos from Arkansas fans.
16. ”Do you understand why people think you lied?”
17. JaMychel Green will return for his senior year at Alabama.
18. Until Anthony Grant gets a better offer - enjoy the ride.
19. Expectations are high for Jelan Kendrick at Ole Miss.
20. Georgia Bulldogs come clean – admit chemistry was a big issue on the 2010 team.
21. A nice chemistry is developing along the Tennessee offensive line.
22. Steve Spurrier, eternally unhappy with his QB play, threatens to run the ball 50 times a game this fall.
23. An interview with South Carolina defensive head coach Ellis Johnson.
24. Houston Nutt and David Lee work well together.
25. Alabama coach Nick Saban suspends sophomore Brandon Moore.
26. A homecoming for new Auburn defensive line coach Mike Pelton.
27. 110-play scrimmage for LSU on Saturday.
28. Vandy had its first scrimmage on Saturday under new coach James Franklin.
30. Kentucky’s new top receiver looks to be La’Rod King.
31. How much longer for Brad Stevens at Butler?
32. Would you have won this bet? What was the first Indiana team to go to back-to-back Final Fours?
33. TV ratings for NCAA Tournament up 13 percent this year.
34. Rick Morrissey – “I watch a women’s game, and all I see is men’s basketball wearing ankle weights.”