1. Georgia at Tennessee. Get on the couch and tell me about your mother. Vols employ psychology against the Bulldogs.
3. Ole Miss at Mississippi State. Relax and don’t foam at the mouth, Kennedy tells his Rebels.
4. Renardy Sidney is under the microsope.
5. South Carolina at Kentucky. It’s not how you start the game – it’s how you end it, Calipari tells his Cats.
6. Kentucky expects South Carolina to fire up the three-point shots today.
9. Florida at LSU (Sunday). Chandler Parsons unlikely to start.
Toomer’s Corner Oaks
10. Harvey Updyke posts bail.
11. Jon Solomon on Auburn vs. Alabama. ”Words matter. And the words spoken in this state over the past couple years have been ugly.”
12. Mike Bianchi: “The University of Alabama fan who allegedly murdered those trees at Toomer’s Corner in Auburn is just as disgusting, if not more so, than renowned dog killer Michael Vick.”
13. Retired AD David Housel: “Auburn is much more than an oak tree.”
15. Why 2012 could be a huge year for recruiting in the state of Alabama.