Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
Big Blue Links for Sunday:
- Foul trouble dooms Kentucky at North Carolina, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Tough road loss serves as teaching moment for Cats, says my column.
- Heels’ defense hampers Terrence Jones, writes Tipton.
- Veterans come through for North Carolina, writes Robbi Pickeral of the Raleigh News and Observer.
- Doron Lamb couldn’t make up for UK’s lack of post play, writes Matt May of the Cats Pause.
- Kentucky has no answer for Tyler Zeller, reports Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal.
- North Carolina enjoys Zeller’s performance, writes Dana O’Neil of espn.com.
- Win over Kentucky doesn’t mask North Carolina’s weaknesses, writes Jeff Goodman of Fox Sports.
- Best thing about North Carolina win was that it wasn’t a loss, writes Gary Parrish of CBS Sports.
- Zeller’s big day lifts the Heels, writes Jason King of Yahoo Sports.
- Two ways of looking at Kentucky-North Carolina, writes Aaron Smith of the Kentucky Kernel.
- Lack of inside game catches up with Cats, writes Nick Craddock of the Kernel.