Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
Big Blue Links for Wednesday:
- Mitch Barnhart says he has unfinished business at UK, reports Chip Cosby of the Herald-Leader.
- Kentucky crushes Boston 91-57, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Cats are young like last year, but have fewer guns, says my column.
- Cats awaken in second half to bash Boston, reports Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal.
- Kentucky breezes past Boston University, reports Will Graves of the AP.
- Boston’s halftime celebration inspired Cats, reports Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- Cats turn torrid in win over Terriers, reports Matt May of the Cats Pause.
- Eric Crawford of the Courier-Journal writes that things don’t look good for Enes Kanter.
- Doron Lamb knows how to play, writes Keith Taylor of the Winchester Sun.
- From Operation Win to Operation Whine, writes Paul Jordan of Wildcat Blue Nation.
- Team and fans honored Calipari’s mother by wearing black, reports Eric Lindsey of Cat Scratches.
- Cats unite to win one for Calipari, says Nick Craddock of the Kentucky Kernel.
- Calipari opens up on audio tweet, reports Mary Jo Perino of WLEX-TV.
- Glenn Logan of A Sea of Blue thought UK was much better last night.
- Armchair Quarterback has a little info on the BBVA Compass Bowl.
- Brandon Knight had his best and most complete game, says KSR.
- Nation of Blue on Kentucky football’s future stars.
- Daniel Orton is off to the D-league, writes All Kentucky Hoops.