Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
SEC links for Friday:
- As expected, Alabama crushes Bill Curry and Georgia State, 63-7, reports Cecil Hurt of the Tuscaloosa News.
- Georgia State humbled by big, bad Bama, writes Ken Sugiura of the AJC.
- Loss doesn’t diminish Georgia State’s season, says Jeff Schultz of the AJC.
- Bama’s focus turns to Auburn, writes A. Stacy Long of the Montgomery Advertiser.
- If the FBI can’t stop Auburn, can Alabama? asks Kevin Scarbinsky of the Birmingham News.
- John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel thinks Newton story provides more motivations than distractions.
- Winning out would put Tennessee in the Music City Bowl, writes David Climer of the Tennessean.
- Knile Davis answers the call for Arkansas, writes Chris Low of espn.com.
- SEC offenses having their season to shine, writes Kurt Voight of the AP.
- Florida routs North Carolina A&T in hoops, reports Kevin Brockway of the Gainesville Sun.
- Scott Hotard of The Advocate reports on LSU’s bounce-back win over UT-Martin.