Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
Big Blue Links for Friday:
- Calipari bemoans UK’s selfish ways, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- The Cats have holes, says Calipari, reports Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal.
- Chip Cosby of the Herald-Leader reports that the Cats want to get off to a fast start at Tennessee.
- My column on UK football team giving up its meal money to feed less fortunate on Thanksgiving.
- Kentucky’s latest football commitment is a record-breaking receiver, reports Chip Towers of the AJC.
- Offensive coordinator takes blame for Tyler Bray’s struggles last week, reports Austin Ward of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Resiliency defines Tennessee’s seniors, writes Mike Strange of the News-Sentinel.
- Randall Cobb returns to Neyland Stadium, writes Wes Rucker of the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
- Edward Aschoff of the Gainesville Sun plays five questions with Randall Cobb.
- Tom Leach has video of John Calipari after the loss to Connecticut.
- Eric Lindsey of Cat Scratches has Joker Phillips’ keys to the Kentucky-Tennessee game.
- Kentucky’s tough night shows how far it has to go, blogs Ryan Clark for the Kentucky Enquirer.
- Greg Alan Edwards of Wildcat Blue Nation says when it comes to Kentucky football, what holiday?
- Ten things to know about UK-UT, from Tailgate Review.