Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
Big Blue Links for Wednesday:
- Another top John Calipari class is ready to sign today, writes Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Calipari rules the recruiting trail again, writes Jim Halley of USA Today.
- Randall Cobb to consider leaving early for the NFL draft, reports Chip Cosby of the Herald-Leader.
- Cobb could be near the end of his UK career, writes Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal.
- DeQuin Evans has been battling injuries all year, writes Dawson for the C-J.
- Vanderbilt defensive back will help out at quarterback, reports Jeff Lockridge of the Tennessean.
- Matt Roark flying under the radar for UK, writes B.W. Jones of the Kentucky Kernel.
- It will be Kentucky’s talent vs. East Tennessee’s experience, writes Tipton of the H-L.
- Houston Rockets send Patrick Patterson to D-League, says H-L staff report.
- Just no playing time available for Patterson with Rockets, writes Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
- Jared Carter has been released by his D-League team, reports All Kentucky Hoops.
- Dick Vitale thinks Calipari can win NCAA titles with re-loaded rosters, writes Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- Wesley Woodyard named Broncos’ Man of the Year, reports Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post.