Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
SEC links for Thursday:
- Dave Hooker of the Knoxville News-Sentinel on Eric Berry’s chances of going very high in tonight’s NFL draft.
- Berry tops the Vols’ draft class, writes Wes Rucker in the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
- Marc Weiszer of the Athens Banner-Herald reports on the arrest of yet another Georgia football player.
- Robbie Andreu of the Gainesville Sun writes that the for Florida, the draft is not just about Tim Tebow.
- Ole Miss guard Olden Polynice enters the draft, reports the AP.
- Chris Low of espn.com reports that Tennessee football doesn’t expect major NCAA penalties.
- In the Mobile Press Register, Paul Finebaum writes on the possibility of Alabama going 12-0.
- Jeremy Fowler of the Orlando Sentinel reports that Florida basketball is adding size for next season.
- A Georgia safety is transferring, reports Tim Tucker in the AJC.
- Jim Kleinpeter of the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports that NFL scouts are down on LSU players.
- Mark Richt kicked quarterback off Georgia football team over a lie, suggests John Pennington of Mr. SEC.