Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
SEC links for Sunday:
- Tennessee’s bench makes the difference in win over Ohio, reports Mike Griffith in the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- John Adams of the News-Sentinel praises Tennessee’s perimeter defense.
- David Climer of the Tennessean on UT’s Josh Bone finding his niche.
- Andy Gardiner of USA Today on Tennessee’s trip to the Sweet 16.
- New no-grill tailgating rules at Georgia, reports Liz Shearer of the Athens Banner-Herald.
- Scott Hotard of The Advocate reports on LSU women’s NCAA win over Hartford.
- North Carolina ends Mississippi State’s season at the buzzer, reports Kyle Veazey of the Clarion-Ledger.
- Paul Jones of the NE Mississippi Daily Journal on the Mississippi State loss to Carolina.
- Clarion-Ledger reports that Ole Miss will play host to Texas Tech in next NIT game.
- Kevin Scarbinsky of the Birmigham News writes that Auburn is smart to target Tubby Smith and consider Chuck Person.
- Brackets are now busted, writes Mark McCarter of the Huntsville Times.
- Tennessee trying to take shape at tailback, writes Wes Rucker of the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
- Alabama baseball knocks off Vanderbilt, reports Aaron Settles in the Tuscaloosa News.
- Marc Weiszer of the Athens Banner-Herald writes that Georgia is looking for a sure-handed quarterback.
- The AJC reports that Georgia’s A.J. Green wants to return punts.
- South Carolina wants quarterback options, writes Joe Person in The State.