Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
SEC links for Monday:
- John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel writes that once again Tennessee proves it has Florida’s number.
- Mike Griffith of the News-Sentinel writes that Tennessee wasn’t intimidated by the Gators.
- Kevin Brockway of the Gainesville Sun reports on Florida’s loss to visiting Tennessee.
- Gainesville Sun columnist Pat Dooley writes that Florida comes up too short.
- Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel tells Florida fans to lay off Billy Donovan.
- David Jones of Florida Today asks if this was the Gators’ last dance?
- Brandon Marcello of the NW Arkansas Times writes on the ‘94 Razorback team being honored.
- Nate Allen of the NW Arkansas Times reports on Arkansas’ rout of Georgia.
- The NW Arkansas Times also reports that Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
- Dan Fleser of the Knoxville News-Sentinel writes about the Lady Vols gaining their 20th win.
- Andrea Adelson of the Orlando Sentinel writes about the opinions on Tim Tebow’s pro chances.
- Chip Towers of the AJC writes on Herschel Walker’s turn on “The Apprentice.”