Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
SEC links for Tuesday:
- Wally Hall of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette writes that new TV deal gives SEC basketball a rebound shot.
- Ian Rapoport of the Birmingham News reports that Alabama is giving raises to all of its football staffers except Nick Saban.
- News columnist Kevin Scarbinsky writes that Anthony Grant understands that football can be his friend.
- Seth Emerson of the The State reports on how spin cycle is bringing new coaches to the SEC.
- Pat Dooley of the Gainesville Sun writes that Florida is disappointed with its defense this spring.
- Drew Edwards of the Knoxville News-Sentinel reports that Lane Kiffin is fanning the excitement.
- Tim Tucker of the AJC reports that Georgia’s top offensive line recruit is likely out for the season.
- Christopher Walsh of the Tuscaloosa News writes on Alabama’s linebackers.
- Jay G. Tate of the Montgomery Advertiser writes about an Auburn linebacker off to a fast start.
- Kyle Veazey of the Clarion-Ledger writes on Mississippi State’s Jarvis Varnado winning the Howell Trophy.