Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
SEC links for Sunday:
- Kevin Brockway of the Gainesville Sun writes that today’s Florida-Tennessee matchup is a must-win for the Gators.
- John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel writes that Vols like their shot in Gainesville.
- Also in the News-Sentinel, John Pennington writes about the crazies calling for Bruce Pearl’s head.
- Jeremy Fowler of the Orlando Sentinel reports on the Gators-Vols matchup.
- Maurice Patton of the Tennessean reports on Vandy’s big win over visiting South Carolina.
- Paul Gattis of the Huntsville Times asks if Auburn should be an NCAA Tourney team after its win over Mississippi State.
- Kyle Veazey of the Clarion-Ledger reports that State was flat and then flattened by Auburn.
- In the Birmingham News, Ethan Ramsey reports on Alabama’s road win at Ole Miss.
- Nate Allen of the NW Arkansas Times reports that Arkansas will honor its 1994 team today.
- In the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Wally Hall remembers that ‘94 edition.
- Chip Towers of the AJC writes on the last-place matchup of Dogs and Hogs.
- Pat Dooley of the Gainesville Sun writes that this down year could haunt SEC in the Big Dance.